At Tampa surgical arts, WE ARE MAKING SOME IMPORTANT SAFETY CHANGES DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- If you feel ill, or have had a recent temperature, cough, or shortness of breath, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask you to wear a face mask to your appointment (if you have one).
- Upon entering the building, we ask you to either wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
Sanitize or Wash Hands
- We ask family members to stay in their cars.
- Only one patient will be brought back for their surgical appointment. If the patient is a minor, one consenting adult will be allowed back during the consultation appointment.
- We would like patients to complete paperwork in their car or online (coming soon). There will also be a COVID-19 questionnaire that we will require all patients to complete at the time of their appointment.
- Before you are taken back for your appointment, we are going to take your temperature.
- Please be prepared to see our team in masks throughout the duration of your appointment.
Team Members Wearing Masks
- Do not be alarmed when you see the surgical team dressed in full surgical attire. This is to provide the maximum amount of safety for you and our team during your surgery.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Surgical Hair Nets
N95 or KN95 Masks + Surgical Mask
Safety is Our Priority
3 informational links:
CDC (CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH http://www.floridahealth.gov/index.html
INFORMATION IS BEAUTIFUL (INFECTION TRAJECTORIES) https://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/covid-19-coronavirus-infographic-datapack/