Brazilian Butt Lift Procedures near Trinity, FL
Enhance the contours of your backside with a Brazilian butt lift procedure from Tampa Surgical Arts. We serve men and women in and around the Trinity, Florida, area, helping them achieve their ideal body proportions. Our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Manik S. Bedi, holds three board certifications with the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. You can count on his expertise to provide you with the results you’re after.
A Range of BBL Procedures
Dr. Bedi offers three types of Brazilian butt lifts for his patients, from traditional BBL surgery to a nonsurgical alternative for those who aren’t comfortable going under the knife. Turn to us for a:
- Traditional Brazilian butt lift – Ideal for patients who have a good amount of donor fat to draw from, a traditional Brazilian butt lift can lift, firm, and increase the overall size of the buttocks. It can also correct any physical imbalances.
- Skinny Brazilian butt lift – Individuals with a body mass index (BMI) of less than 25 will benefit from a skinny Brazilian butt lift. Dr. Bedi will harvest fat from your back, thighs, or trunk and inject it into your backside to add volume.
- Brazilian butt lift with Sculptra or Radiesse – During this procedure, Sculptra or Radiesse (a dermal filler) will be injected into the buttocks to lift, contour, and add volume.
- Athletic Brazilian butt lift – Even if you’re already in shape, you may want to achieve a fuller or rounder figure that can’t be achieved with exercise alone.
- Vixen Brazilian butt lift – Enhance your overall figure by undergoing a speciality Vixen BBL from Dr. Bedi.
Of course, Dr. Bedi follows state guidelines and uses advanced techniques by performing ultrasound-guided Brazilian butt lifts.
Body by Bedi
When you consult with Dr. Bedi about a Brazilian butt lift, he will learn about your medical history and the results you’re looking for, and then recommend the ideal procedure for you. He’ll also conduct a physical exam to ensure you have the right amount of donor fat to complete the procedure. You’ll be encouraged to ask questions during this consultation, as we want you to leave the meeting feeling confident about your decision.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Bedi at Tampa Surgical Arts, contact us today. We proudly serve men and women in Trinity, FL, and always exercise discretion with our patients.