You’ll Love the Way You Look with JUVÉDERM® Injections Administered at Tampa Surgical Arts
Sooner or later, it happens to all of us: sagging skin, wrinkles, and lines on the face. These imperfections are a roadmap of a life well lived, but for many of us, we’d prefer a smoother, more youthful complexion. Thankfully, there’s JUVÉDERM® for that. This nonsurgical treatment will fill in lines, smooth out wrinkles, and add volume to the face. At Tampa Surgical Arts, we offer JUVÉDERM injections for individuals who want to unleash their beauty and feel great about their appearance again.
All about JUVÉDERM
JUVÉDERM is an injectable hyaluronic acid dermal filler that provides noticeable yet natural results. It is available in a few different varieties, and depending on the problems you’re experiencing and the results you’re looking for, we will recommend the right course of treatment for you. We offer:
- JUVÉDERM – This corrects vertical lip lines, smile lines, marionette lines, and more around the mouth.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® – This plumps the lips, and is best for people who have noticed their lips thinning over time or have vertical lip lines that they want to eliminate.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® – If you’ve noticed sagging skin around your cheeks, this injection can add volume and create a beautiful cheekbone contour.
How We Administer JUVÉDERM Injections
The procedure typically doesn’t take longer than an hour to complete. First, Dr. Bedi or one of his physician assistants will apply a topical anesthetic to minimize any pain or discomfort you might feel during the procedure. Then, they will mark the treatment areas using a pen, inject the filler, and massage the area to ensure it is evenly distributed.
The Immediate Benefits of JUVÉDERM
JUVÉDERM is one of the few medical spa treatments where individuals notice their results immediately, and those results can last for up to two years. Some of the other benefits of this treatment include:
- It’s a nonsurgical procedure, and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment.
- Since it’s minimally invasive, the procedure can sometimes be completed on the same day as your consultation.
- The side effects are usually mild – redness, tenderness, minor pain – and resolve within a week or two.
Treatment Considerations for JUVÉDERM Injections
During your consultation with Dr. Bedi and his team, we will assess your goals to determine if JUVÉDERM injections are the right route to take. If so, we can schedule your injection during this appointment – or we can do it immediately since it’s a procedure that doesn’t require a ton of preparation beforehand.
We will also encourage you to tell us about any allergic reactions you’ve had to dermal fillers or other med spa treatments in the past. This will ensure we can provide the best possible treatment for you.
On average, JUVÉDERM lasts nine to twelve months, while JUVÉDERM VOLUMA can last for up to 24 months.
After the JUVÉDERM Injections
Recovery after JUVÉDERM injections is quick and won’t require rescheduling any commitments you have. However, it is advised to avoid wearing makeup, being out in the sun, or consuming alcohol for up to 24 hours after the treatment.
You may experience some bruising, swelling, redness, bumps, or irritation around the injection sites, but these side effects are normal, resolve quickly, and aren’t a cause for concern.
JUVÉDERM Injections at Tampa Surgical Arts
Our team at Tampa Surgical Arts would be happy to tell you more about JUVÉDERM injections. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our clinic in Tampa Bay, FL. We serve individuals all around the Tampa Bay area.