Brighten Your Appearance with Eyelid Surgery from Tampa Surgical Arts near Lutz, FL
Sagging or baggy eyelids can add years to your appearance or make you appear tired or disinterested when that’s the furthest thing from the truth. That’s why so many men and women in Lutz, Florida, and throughout the Tampa Bay area come to Tampa Surgical Arts to receive eyelid surgery from our renowned cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Manik S. Bedi.
What Is Eyelid Surgery?
Eyelid surgery involves removing fat deposits, tightening muscles, and removing excess skin to create a brighter, younger appearance around the eyes. Incisions are made either above the eyelid or just below the lower lash line, and any resultant scars will be easily concealed within the eyelid’s natural structures.
After Eyelid Surgery
You’ll be given a comprehensive treatment packet from the team at Tampa Surgical Arts before your procedure. In this packet, you’ll learn about the post-operative period following eyelid surgery. Here’s what you can expect:
- Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy, and they will be bruised for about a week.
- Makeup should be avoided for at least 10 days and contact lenses for at least two weeks.
- Use cold compresses periodically to reduce swelling and provide relief.
- Antibiotic eye drops and ointment that is prescribed by Dr. Bedi should be used as directed.
- Anticipate being out of work and/or school for a week, but normal activities can resume after that.
Dr. Bedi takes great care with his patients, both before, during, and after the procedure. If you are interested in eyelid surgery and would like to schedule a consultation, contact Tampa Surgical Arts today. Dr. Bedi would be happy to sit down with you and answer all of your questions. Our clinic is located just a short distance from Lutz.